Effective Date: 2022-09-15
TAC Mobile Application
identify an individual, either from that information alone, or from that information and other information we have access to about that individual. This Policy describes the Personal Information that we gather from you on our Services, how we use and disclose such Personal Information, your rights and choices with respect to your information, and how you can contact us if you have any questions or concerns
For other branded mobile applications powered by TAC, our Clients control all the Personal Data collected through our Products. We collect the information under the direction of our Clients and the processing of such information shall be limited to the purpose of providing the service for which our Clients has engaged us. If you are a customer of one of our Clients and would no longer like to be contacted by one of our Clients that use our service, please contact the Client that you interact with directly.
What Personal Data do We Collect
In order to provide our services to you, we will ask you to provide necessary Personal Data that is required to provide those services. If you do not provide your Personal Data, we may not be able to provide you with our products or services.
1. Information You Voluntarily Provide Us
• Account or Profile Data: When you register an account with us, we may collect
your name and contact details, such as your email address, phone number, user name, and login credentials. During your interaction with our Products, we may further collect your nickname, profile picture, country code, locations, language preference or time zone information into your account.
• Feedback: When using feedback and suggestion features in our Products, we will collect your email address, mobile phone number and your feedback content to address your problems and solve device failures on a timely basis.
2. Information We Collect Automatically
• Usage Information: To help us understand how you use our Services and to
help us improve them, we automatically receive information about your
interactions with our Services, like the pages or other content you view,
the searches you conduct, and the dates and times of your visits.
• Device information: We receive information about the device and software you
use to access our Services, including IP address, web browser type,
and operating system version.
• Log Information: When you use our app, the system and exception log may be
• Location Information: We may collect information about your real-time precise
or non-precise geo-location when you use our specific Services
• Information from Cookies and Similar Technologies: We and third party partners
collect Personal Information using cookies, pixel tags, or similar technologies. Our third party partners, such as analytics and advertising partners, may use these technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across different services. We may use both session cookies (which are deleted from your device after you leave the Website) and persistent cookies (which remain on your device for longer or until you delete them manually). A session cookie disappears after you close your browser. A persistent cookie remains after you close your browser and may be used by your browser on subsequent visits to our Services. Please review your web browser’s “Help” file to learn the proper way to modify your cookie settings. Please note that if you delete or choose not to accept cookies from our Services, you may not be able to utilize the features of our Services to their fullest potential.
• Contact List: When saving contact from Activity Page, Contacts Book Page or Contact Detail Page, we may need device contact access to save it under your contact list.
We do not collect and share your existing device contact list to our database or third parties.
3. Personal Information We Receive from Third Parties.
Information from third party services. We obtain Personal Information from third parties, such as Facebook, Snapchat, YouTube, when you click on third party buttons or beacons (such as Facebook “like” or “share” buttons, or embedded YouTube video) on our Application. If you choose to link our Services to a third party account, such as Facebook, Instagram, or Snapchat, we may receive information about you, including your profile information and your photo. If you wish to limit the information available to us, you should visit the privacy settings of your third party accounts to learn about your options. If we combine or associate information from other sources with Personal Information that we collect through our Services, we will treat the combined information as Personal Information in accordance with this Policy.
WHAT ARE COOKIES AND HOW DO WE USE THEM.
Cookies are small files of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer.
Pixel tags and web beacons are tiny graphic images placed on web pages or in emails that allow us to determine whether you have performed a specific action. When you access these pages or open or click an email, the pixel tags and web beacons generate a notice of that action. These tools allow us to measure response to our communications and improve our Website and Services.
Below is an overview of the types of Cookies that we and third parties may use to collect Personal Information.
• Strictly necessary cookies. Some Cookies are strictly necessary to make our Services available to you. We cannot provide you with our Services without this type of cookie. For example, these cookies allow us to provide the login functionality.
• Functional cookies. These Cookies are used to recognize you when you return to our Services. This enables us to adapt our content for you, and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
Purposes and legal basis for processing Personal Data
The purpose for which we may process information about you are as follows: • Provide You Services: We process your account and profile data, device
information, usage data, and location information to provide you with our Products and Services that you have requested or purchased. The legal basis for this processing is to perform our contract with you
• Improve Our Services: We process your device information, usage data,
• Marketing Communication: We may process your Personal Data to provide marketing and promotional materials to you on our Products and Services. If we do so, each communication we send you will contain instructions permitting you to opt-out of receiving future communications of that nature. The legal basis for this processing is your consent. Additionally, if you consent to participate in our lottery, contest or other promotions, we may use your Personal Data to manage such activities.
• Personalization: We may process your account and profile data, usage data, device information to personalize product design and to provide you with services tailored for you, such as recommending and displaying information and advertisements regarding products suited to you, and to invite you to participate in surveys relating to your use of our Products. The legal basis for this processing is your consent.
• Legal Compliance: We may process your Personal Data as we believe to be necessary or appropriate: (a) to comply with applicable laws and regulations; (b) to comply with legal process; (c) to respond to requests from public and government authorities (d) to enforce our terms and conditions; (e) to protect our operations, business and systems; (f) to protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, and/or that of other users, including you; and (g) to allow us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain.
Who do we share Personal Data with?
At TAC, we only share Personal Data in ways that we tell you about. We may share your Personal Data with the following recipients:
• To our third-party service providers who perform certain business-related
functions for us, such as website hosting, data analysis infrastructure provision, IT services, customer support service, e-mail delivery services, and other similar services to enable them to provide services
• To our customers and other business partners who provide you, directly or
indirectly, and/or networks and systems through which you access and
use our Sites and Services.
• To an affiliate or other third party in the event of any reorganization, merger,
sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer or other disposition of all or any portion of our business, assets or stock (including without limitation in connection with any bankruptcy or similar proceedings). In such an event, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our website of any change in ownership, incompatible new uses of your Personal Data, and choices you may have regarding your Personal Data.
• As we believe to be necessary or appropriate: (a) to comply with applicable laws and regulations; (b) to comply with legal process; (c) to respond to requests from public and government authorities, including public and government authorities outside your country of residence; (d) to enforce our terms and conditions; (e) to protect our operations, business and systems; (f) to protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, and/or that of other users, including you; and (g) to allow us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain.
• Any information related to your experience with our Service that you provide via our review mechanism may be displayed for promotional purposes.’
• To Analytics Partners. We use analytics services such as Google Analytics to collect and process certain analytics data. These services may also collect information about your use of other websites, apps, and online resources. You can learn more about Google’s practices by visiting google.com/policies/privacy/partners/ .
• To subsidiaries or affiliates within our corporate family, to carry out regular business activities.
• Except for the third parties described above, to third parties only with your consent.
Your Rights Relating to Your Personal Data
We respect your rights and control over your Personal Data. You may exercise any of the following rights:
• Via the “Profile – Personal Center” in our Products
• By emailing us at email@example.com
You do not have to pay a fee and we will aim to respond you within 30 days. If
you decide to email us, in your request, please make clear what information you would like to have changed, whether you would like to have your Personal Data deleted from our database or otherwise let us know what limitations you would like to put on our use of your Personal Data. Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before taking further action on your request, for security purposes.
• Request access to the Personal Data that we process about you;
• Request that we correct inaccurate or incomplete Personal Data about you;
• Request deletion of Personal Data about you;
• Request restrictions, temporarily or permanently, on our processing of some or
all Personal Data about you;
• Request transfer of Personal Data to you or a third party where we process the
data based on your consent or a contract with you, and where our
processing is automated; and
• Opt-out or object to our use of Personal Data about you where our use is based
on your consent or our legitimate interests.
Our Services may contain links to other websites, products, or services that we do not own or operate. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of these third parties. Please be aware that this Policy does not apply to your activities on these third party services or any information you disclose to these third parties. We encourage you to read their privacy policies before providing any information to them.
We use commercially reasonable physical, administrative, and technical safeguards to preserve the integrity and security of your Personal Data. TAC Mobile Application provides various security strategies to effectively ensure data security of user and device. As for device access, TAC Mobile Application proprietary algorithms are employed to ensure data isolation, access authentication, applying for authorization. As for data communication, communication using security algorithms and transmission encryption protocols and commercial level information encryption transmission based on dynamic keys are supported. As for data processing, strict data filtering and validation and complete data audit are applied. As for data storage, all confidential information of users will be safely encrypted for storage. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure (for example, if you feel that the security of any account you might have with us has been compromised), you could immediately notify us of the problem by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Changes to this Policy Policy
Handyman Smarttech Indonesia